Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Grooming Rates effective 1 March 2010

Here are the new grooming rates for 2010 ;) For past clients, you get the old rates for your next 2 grooms :)

House Calls for grooming dogs. For my own security, I only do house calls for families and all women households. If you do not belong to either, I can make arrangements to pick your dog up and groom in a different location :-)


Extra Small: Chi Hua Hua size
Small : . . . .Shih Tzu size
Medium : . . Cocker Spaniel size
Large : . . . .Golden Retriever



Basic Groom: Nails, Ears, Ear fur, Belly, Paw pad, Anal gland, Bath, Dry
Extra Small: RM40
Small: . . . . RM60

Medium: . . .RM80

Large: . . . . RM100

Botak / Balding :
All of the above plus balding head & body, or body only
Extra Small: RM50
Small: . . . . RM75

Medium: . . .RM100

Large: . . . . RM125


Full Groom: All of basic groom plus Total Body Styling
Extra Small: RM60
Small: . . . . RM90

Medium: . . .RM120

Large: . . . . RM150



Bathe & Dry Only :
Fur 1 inch or less: RM20 - RM60 depending on size

Fur 1-3 inches . .: RM30 - RM70 depending on size
Fur 3-6 inches . .: RM40 - RM100 depending on size


Add On:
Tick wash (Tick Killer)
Extra Small: Add RM5

Small: . . . . Add RM10
Medium: . . .Add RM15
Large: . . . . Add RM20


Cats : Bathe, clean ears (Please email)


If your dog doesn't allow you to clean their ears or clip their nails, I can do that for you... email me at instingt@gmail.com for separate price.

My areas are Petaling Jaya, Damansara, Hartamas, Subang, Kinrara, Old Klang Road


What I need from you:
:: 1 Plug point, near my grooming table (for my clipper & drier)
:: Your pet's towel


1 comment:

  1. If you would like to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this site and be updated with the latest information
    posted here.
    my website :: Pets Info

    ReplyDelete